воскресенье, 25 декабря 2011 г.

Chrome OS VMware Fusion Geeks

Hello All,I am currently using a MacBook Pro, Snow Leopard, 2.26Ghz, 2GB Ram, and VMware Fusion.I am interested in trying out the Chrome OS, but cannot find ...

Posted by Ben Costerton on December 20, 2011 at 10:06am in View Discussions

I am currently using a MacBook Pro, Snow Leopard, 2.26Ghz, 2GB Ram, and VMware Fusion. I am interested in trying out the Chrome OS, but cannot find a download for it anywhere. I know there was an official one for VMware Fusion, but the video/post for that was posted 2 years ago.  Is there anywhere I can download an ISO of the operating system for use with VMware Fusion? Any help will be appreciated. Tags:

Well, Chrome OS is a different experience, but is just an OS version of Chrome browser, what isn't really and advantage when you got an OS, but it's good to know how to use...