четверг, 20 сентября 2012 г.

Installing Chrome OS on Virtual Box

I wanted to try Google's Chrome OS. Even though it is a live CD, since I do not have a DVD drive, I could not boot using the image file. So I thought.

I wanted to try Google's Chrome OS. Even though it is a live CD, since I do not have a DVD drive, I could not boot using the image file. So I thought I would try it on a virtual machine. i downloaded Virtual Box for this purpose. The problem is, Chrome OS needs an internet connection to start. But I am unable to share the internet connection to virtual box. I looked for some help but could not find anything easy to understand. I have Dataone connection and connect directly without dialling. read virtualbox help/manual.there is a way to directly share your real/physical network adapter with the virtual network adapter.search for term network adapter in help manual index. If all you want is to browse the Web, download files and view e-mail inside the guest, then this default mode should...