среда, 26 декабря 2012 г.

Software for ChromebooksChrome OS MobileRead Forums

Software for Chromebooks/Chrome OS Calibre. ... Go Back, MobileRead Forums EBook Software Calibre · Reload this Page Software for ChromebooksChrome OS ...


Software for ChromebooksChrome OS MobileRead Forums

Hey there, i recently got a chromebook after my laptop died. I was able to recover all my epubs from the hard drive...but i havent really found a suitable epub cloud based reading system. I was wondering if Calibre had any plans to make a html5 app or software for online use or to download and use offline with the chromebook. It probably wouldn't be possible to be fullfeature like the normal version, but a small app to organize, edit, convert and read books would be awesome! Eventually the calibre content server will get write support, which means you will be able to use it to manage your calibre library. But it wont be any time soon, as I have lots of other things on my plate as well.